"I watched a lot of documentaries on post-traumatic stress and a lot of army documentaries about the training programs and some of the extreme sort of circumstances that some of those guys that are training to be Navy SEALs and some who are a part of it go through. I was trying to understand what it is, what it means for someone to be desensitized, to no longer question hurting something. I did as much research on all that stuff as I could in order to kind of know what that was like. And then my stepdad actually has Alzheimer’s, so there were parts about watching and studying that kind of disease, also, observing people like that kind of helped me a little bit.”—SEBASTIAN STAN
Well, to be fair, the bees did half the work :)
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself – and you are the easiest person to fool.
Tribute “How to train your Dragon” - What if Hiccup and Toothless had met earlier ?
↳ INTJ (The Mastermind)
INTJs are one of the rarest of the sixteen personality types, and account for approximately 1-2% of the population.
Hallmarks of the INTJ include independence of thought and a desire for efficiency. They work best when given autonomy and creative freedom. They harbor an innate desire to express themselves by conceptualizing their own intellectual designs. They have a talent for analyzing and formulating complex theories. INTJs are generally well-suited for occupations within academia, research, consulting, management, science, engineering, and law. They are often acutely aware of their own knowledge and abilities—as well as their limitations and what they don’t know (a quality that tends to distinguish them from INTPs). INTJs thus develop a strong confidence in their ability and talents, making them natural leaders.
In forming relationships, INTJs tend to seek out others with similar character traits and ideologies. Agreement on theoretical concepts is an important aspect of their relationships. By nature INTJs can be demanding in their expectations, and approach relationships in a rational manner. As a result, INTJs may not always respond to a spontaneous infatuation but wait for a mate who better fits their set criteria. They tend to be stable, reliable, and dedicated. Harmony in relationships and home life tends to be extremely important to them. They generally withhold strong emotion and do not like to waste time with what they consider irrational social rituals. This may cause non-INTJs to perceive them as distant and reserved; nevertheless, INTJs are usually very loyal partners who are prepared to commit substantial energy and time into a relationship to make it work.
- the third rarest type in the population; the most rare among women
- among types least likely to suffer from heart disease and hypertension
- least likely of all types to believe in a higher spiritual power
- one of two types with the highest college GPA
- among types with the highest income
- of all types, least likely to state that they value home/family, financial security, relationships & friendships, and community service
- Over represented among MBA students and female small business owners
- Commonly found in scientific or technical fields, computer occupations, and legal professions
- famous intjs: hillary clinton, isaac newton, dwight eisenhower, and lewis carroll